Page 1 of 2
Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout card

Posted:
Thu May 15, 2014 7:39 am
by Daddyfrank7660
Hi' I'm I need of a Buckly Puritan Baby Vendor. cigarette style payout front card. I have tried looking all over the net sence I purchased this machine. I have found the other style w/fortune telling. But I have not even seen one for the cigarette strips. Every machine I have found on several sites, are all of the fortune style. If any one can help please let me know. Also if you know something about this machine please feel free to inform me. I'm beging to think this machine is not supost to have this style strips in it. But I have not been in to these machines long enough to know. Below I have also added a picture of the machine I am needing it for.
Thank in advance
Frank
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 am
by Midcoast Vintage
SLOT DYNASTY will have the proper paper for this machine, as well as correct paper for many other machines.
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 pm
by Daddyfrank7660
Hi. Thanks for the info. I just joined not long ago. Is there a way to contact a individual on here on do you just post the same as this . But ask for the person.
Thank frank
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Thu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm
by cpdretired
Daddyfrank7660 wrote:Hi. Thanks for the info. I just joined not long ago. Is there a way to contact a individual on here on do you just post the same as this . But ask for the person.
Thank frank
Frank I sent you a private message to contact me via email. I have Bil's complete list of strips & award cards.
Ron
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Thu May 15, 2014 11:10 pm
by Daddyfrank7660
Hi. Thanks Ron. I sent my info to the email address that I received. I'm sorry but I'm still figuring out the co-op site.. But I'm learning it slowly but surely.
Sincerely
Frank
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Fri May 16, 2014 6:22 am
by cpdretired
Check your email.
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am
by Daddyfrank7660
Thank you. Going to look now. Thanks for you time & help!
Frank
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Sat May 17, 2014 1:41 am
by SLOT DYNASTY
Frank:
My friend Ron has said that he sent you a copy of my catalog, but unfortunately, I do not have the award card you need at this time.
Most of the "Puritan Baby Vendor" machines came with fruit strips & card, therefore I don't get much call for the cigarette card. Your
machine has original strips, and should be kept that way, unless they are really bad in the areas that I can't see in your pix. Right now,
you have two options. 1) Replace your strips with fruit symbol style, and matching card, or 2) Wait awhile til I do the cigarette card, as
I have an original, but it needs some touch-up work before it can be printed.
Any future correspondence regarding your machines, should be sent to my regular e-mail address, as they will get answered much sooner.
Just click on the e-mail logo in the Forum, rather than the PM logo.
Bill
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Sat May 17, 2014 6:25 am
by cpdretired
Daddyfrank7660 wrote:Thank you. Going to look now. Thanks for you time & help!
Frank
Frank I sent you another contact that my have your award card.
Ron
Re: Looking for a Buckly Puritan Baby "cigarette" payout car

Posted:
Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 am
by Daddyfrank7660
Thanks Ron. I sent you a reply meassage back. Let me know if you did not get it.i took it that it was your personal email address.
Thanks
Frank