Page 1 of 1

Mills CH Reel Bundle

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:21 am
by flipper77
Looking for a Mills CH reel bundle. For a quarter Mills Black Cherry 2-5 pay. One cherry pay.

HELP!

Thanks,
Flip

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 am
by papaslots
I have a Ch reel bundle that has been restored. It has new reel tins and new reel strips. 100.00

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm
by flipper77
Much appreciate your response. Had gone awhile with no responses so just yesterday, I traded the existing SP bundle for a rough CH bundle. I plan to install the CH bundle in Black Cherry by this weekend. If it does not look good or if any issues, will be back to you. Thanks again,
Flip

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:11 am
by flipper77
If CH bundle still available, would like to buy. I will send a private message. Thanks again, Flip

Re: Mills CH Reel Bundle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:22 pm
by flipper77
Papaslots - we appear to be having difficulty communicating. I sent you a PM on Thursday morning immediately after seeing your first response back to me.