Page 1 of 1

Wanted roman head award card with gold award 2/4 payout.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm
by oldslotman
Looking for an award card for a mills roman head with gold award and 2/4 payout. Repo ok. Seems there are many different ones out there with different payouts for the gold award. Looking for one that shows a token payout for the gold award.

Re: Wanted roman head award card with gold award 2/4 payout.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:54 pm
by oldslotman
looking for one like this one. The printing is off alittle on this one and would like to find a better one.
2-4 GAC.jpg

Re: Wanted roman head award card with gold award 2/4 payout.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 am
by SLOT DYNASTY
I have a small box full of original award cards for Slot Machines, that I purchased several years ago.
I will look to see if I have this card you need. After I find where I put the box, that is! #-o
Yes, the one in your pix is a bit out-of-register. I see originals in machines like this quite often.
The mfrs. weren't concerned about how perfect a card was back then, as long as you could read it.
What really looks bad, is when the reel strips are out-of-register. :tongue: