3/5 payout slides

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

3/5 payout slides

Postby YourBestBet » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Does anyone have a set of mills 3/5 payout slides they're willing to sell?
YourBestBet
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: 3/5 payout slides

Postby flipper77 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:49 pm

What denomination? I may have a quarter set.
User avatar
flipper77
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: 3/5 payout slides

Postby YourBestBet » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:15 am

flipper77 wrote:What denomination? I may have a quarter set.

Sorry for leaving that out. I need 5 cent slides.
YourBestBet
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:56 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: 3/5 payout slides

Postby marsonion » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I have a variety of 5c Mills slides, but not even one of the critical bottom 3-coin slides you'd surely need to complete the stack. I probably have all the others represented, including several top/JP slides. PM me for more information.

YourBestBet wrote:
flipper77 wrote:What denomination? I may have a quarter set.

Sorry for leaving that out. I need 5 cent slides.
User avatar
marsonion
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 pm
Location: OR


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest