Page 1 of 1

3/5 payout slides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:32 pm
by YourBestBet
Does anyone have a set of mills 3/5 payout slides they're willing to sell?

Re: 3/5 payout slides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:49 pm
by flipper77
What denomination? I may have a quarter set.

Re: 3/5 payout slides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:15 am
by YourBestBet
flipper77 wrote:What denomination? I may have a quarter set.

Sorry for leaving that out. I need 5 cent slides.

Re: 3/5 payout slides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm
by marsonion
I have a variety of 5c Mills slides, but not even one of the critical bottom 3-coin slides you'd surely need to complete the stack. I probably have all the others represented, including several top/JP slides. PM me for more information.

YourBestBet wrote:
flipper77 wrote:What denomination? I may have a quarter set.

Sorry for leaving that out. I need 5 cent slides.