5 cent coin slide

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

5 cent coin slide

Postby gamblingman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Looking for a vintage 5 cent coin slide in good condition. This is for an old Mutoscope Digger project (very early 1930's ). I believe the original slide was a Monarch.....but is was changed out somewhere along the line and an adapter plate was put behind the replacement. The slide I am looking for has a slightly rounded bottom to the face, and the top is more square, and has a bump, or small half circle sticking out right in the middle. The face is a little bigger than an ABT bulldog, and I think was a 2-screw mount design (top and bottom).

PM me with anything you might be willing to part with.

Thanks
gamblingman
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

Re: 5 cent coin slide

Postby gamblingman » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:44 am

This is the shape of the faceplate of the coin slide I am looking for if it helps anyone.

Thanks
Attachments
SpacerF.jpg
SpacerF.jpg (29.63 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
gamblingman
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest