Page 1 of 1

Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 pm
by randyjaco
I need a good handle for an early Mills Goose neck machine.
Let me know the price and condition. Pictures would be helpful'
Any leads or suggestions appreciated
Thanks
Randy

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:59 am
by SLOT DYNASTY
Randy:
Send me a direct e-mail at (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), with your info, and I'll get you in contact with a fellow collector,
that has many parts, for several manufacturers machines, and may be able to help you out with the handle.
Bill

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 pm
by mechanic
I LIKE SEEING THINGS GO THROUGH THE CHAIN OF COMMAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm
by Midcoast Vintage
not sure if this is the one you need.
it just showed up on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-AMERICA ... 486ad5db23

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm
by SLOT DYNASTY
That's the handle he needs, so if he isn't able to get one from the person I put him in contact with, he can
shoot for this one. I also have another contact for him, if need be.

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:19 pm
by randyjaco
Thanks, but I already bought one from Slot's friend.
Randy

Re: Handle for a Mills Goose neck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm
by mechanic
Midcoast Vintage wrote:not sure if this is the one you need.
it just showed up on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-AMERICA ... 486ad5db23

I looked at this one but it's cracked will need welding and tooling and is missing the hub then replating.