Page 1 of 1

Imp & Ace trade stimulator parts wanted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:52 am
by bakerb95619
Hello,
I'm looking for replacement back doors for an IMP and an ACE trade stimulator. I also need a replacement pump for the ACE.
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:33 pm
by cpdretired
Ask Ed Smith he may have what you want. I bought a replacement back door for a Daval 21 from him. When I was at his home he had a few replacement back doors for other machines.

If you don't know Ed he is the creator of the reproduction Whiz Ball's that have been on eBay.

no-reserve@esnarf.com

Re: Imp & Ace trade stimulator parts wanted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:27 am
by cpdretired
bakerb95619 wrote:Hello,
I'm looking for replacement back doors for an IMP and an ACE trade stimulator. I also need a replacement pump for the ACE.
Thanks


If your still looking for the IMP back door I just spotted one on Ebay. It's a recast if it makes any difference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6140461704