Watling Blue Seal Vendor Front machine vendor part wanted

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Watling Blue Seal Vendor Front machine vendor part wanted

Postby rogers1313 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:13 pm

I have a 5 cent Watling Blue Seal with a jackpot and vendor front. This has two vendor mint slots instead of 4 for vendor mints. The jackpot window sits between the two vendors.
I am looking for two items:
1. The linkage that probably mounts to the case ( under the start lever) on the inside that trips the vendor lever on the inside when the machine is mechanism is actuated.
If you have a picture of this mechanism I would really appreciate it.

2. Does anyone have original or replica Blue Seal mints that would have been used in these machines?

Thanks,
Roger
rogers1313
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:16 am
Location: Fort Collins

Postby cpdretired » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:57 pm

1. The linkage that probably mounts to the case ( under the start lever) on the inside that trips the vendor lever on the inside when the machine is mechanism is actuated.
If you have a picture of this mechanism I would really appreciate it.


Regarding the linkage. I have a parts list from Metal Form Products. I have no knowledge of the part. But on page 3 of his parts list there is a "Vender Link $20.00, 2 Vender Rolls $45.00 listed. He also sells the side vender. I hope this helps in your search for parts.

Brink also has various mint roll labels. Try him first for both of your needs.

818-764-2680
jlbrink@compuserve.com
13052 Raymet St.
North Hollywood, Ca. 91605


2. Does anyone have original or replica Blue Seal mints that would have been used in these machines?

Try calling Bernie Berten.
708-499-5979
9420 S. Trumball Ave.
Evergreen Park, IL. 60805

Bernie has a nice 48 page parts list. I bought repro. Jennings wrappers from him. Bernie also carries parts for Watling machines.
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest