Page 1 of 1

WANTED - CAILLE "GOOD LUCK" SIDE DECAL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:01 pm
by oldpinguy
Can anyone help with a decal or a good scan of one. I think it will take too long and more skill than I have with Photoshop to repair mine. I'll try to post a jpeg of the one I need on this site. Not sure how to do that exactly.

Thanks, Stan

Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:59 am
by cpdretired
For any trade stimulator reel strips or payout cards try Bill Whelan in Daley City, Ca. slotdynasty@earthlink.net 650-756-1189 (H) It is better to call Bill rather than email.

If Bill don't have it try Jack Nils 818-764-2680 jlbrink@compuserve.com Jack is in North Hollywood, CA.

Re: WANTED - CAILLE "GOOD LUCK" SIDE DECAL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:57 am
by Dave
oldpinguy wrote:Can anyone help with a decal or a good scan of one. I think it will take too long and more skill than I have with Photoshop to repair mine. I'll try to post a jpeg of the one I need on this site. Not sure how to do that exactly.

Thanks, Stan [/img]


Stan:

If you email me a photo I will associate it with this thread.

Dave