Page 1 of 1
Wanted - Watling Rol-a-Top 10 Cent Denomination Button

Posted:
Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:44 am
by CoinOpNutinCA
Hi -
I have a Watling rol-a-top - looking for the brass(?) denomination button that goes in the center of the coin escalator. Currently has a mills button that has been fitted (ugh!)
Can send payment via paypal or traditional check/money order.
Thanks! John
Rol-A-Top 10 cent badge

Posted:
Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:12 am
by watlingboy
Coinopnutin,
Check the screw hole pattern on your escalator. Some had blue and white badges and some were brass. The blue and white have a horizontal screw hole pattern and the brass has a diagonal. There is a 10 cent blue and white on Ebay now if you have the horizontal pattern.
Watlingboy
Follow-up - Brass denomination plate needed

Posted:
Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:37 am
by CoinOpNutinCA
Thanks, Watlingboy - I checked and the fitting for mine is the diagonal (vertical) configuration...so I believe I need a brass one.
If anyone has one available or knows of one I'd appreciate the lead. Thanks!
Still seeking!!!

Posted:
Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:54 pm
by CoinOpNutinCA
Hi -
Just updating this post - still seeking a brass denominator button in brass - 10 cent - Watling. THANKS!

Posted:
Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:01 pm
by cherryranch
Hi John, There is currently a button on ebay # 330192115231.Hope this helps.
David
________
Ktm 450sx-f