Page 1 of 1

Wanted handle for Pace "8" Star Bell Handle

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:21 pm
by brusmarty
I recently took delivery of a Pace "8" Star Bell machine unfortunately UPS dropped it at some point and broke the handle. I am looking for a replacement.
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:08 pm
by Dave
How bad did the UPS idiots break it?

Can it be repaired by welding?

I think it will be difficult to find a replacement.

This is a perfect example why I NEVER ship a machine via UPS.

Pace "8" Star Bell Handle

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:53 am
by brusmarty
Thanks for the response. They snapped it at almost in half. I thought it would be difficult to replace but I thought I would give it a shot. Do you know any good people on the west coast that could repair it?
Thanks again.