Wanted: Handle for Pace Comet Orange Front Machine

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted: Handle for Pace Comet Orange Front Machine

Postby Jacque » Wed May 30, 2007 5:02 pm

FedEx broke the handle to my Pace Comet Orange Front. :( I would love to hear from anyone that has an extra that they can spare. #149 B is stamped on the back of the handle.
I've attached a picture from prior to its destruction ...during happier times

':smt100'

':sign2:'
Attachments
pace with handle complete.JPG
Jacque
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Oregon

Orange front Pace Comet

Postby ozymandias » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 am

Hello,
Your orange front Pace Comet - is it the gold token award model? Would you care to sell it? I think I can find this handle.
Mark
ozymandias
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 am

Orange front Pace Comet

Postby ozymandias » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:08 am

Hello,
Your orange front Pace Comet - is it the gold token award model? Would you care to sell it? I think I can find this handle.
Mark
ozymandias
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 am

Orange Front Pace Comet

Postby Jacque » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:21 am

Hi Mark,
Yes, the machine is a gold token award.
With the help of good people on this forum I was able to have the handle welded and replated. It looks just about as good as new. Sorry, but the machine is not for sale. But if you have a spare handle, I might be interested in purchasing it as a spare.
Jacque ':wave:'
Jacque
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 pm
Location: Oregon


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests