Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Handle for Pace Comet Orange Front Machine

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:02 pm
by Jacque
FedEx broke the handle to my Pace Comet Orange Front. :( I would love to hear from anyone that has an extra that they can spare. #149 B is stamped on the back of the handle.
I've attached a picture from prior to its destruction ...during happier times

':smt100'

':sign2:'

Orange front Pace Comet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59 am
by ozymandias
Hello,
Your orange front Pace Comet - is it the gold token award model? Would you care to sell it? I think I can find this handle.
Mark

Orange front Pace Comet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:08 am
by ozymandias
Hello,
Your orange front Pace Comet - is it the gold token award model? Would you care to sell it? I think I can find this handle.
Mark

Orange Front Pace Comet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:21 am
by Jacque
Hi Mark,
Yes, the machine is a gold token award.
With the help of good people on this forum I was able to have the handle welded and replated. It looks just about as good as new. Sorry, but the machine is not for sale. But if you have a spare handle, I might be interested in purchasing it as a spare.
Jacque ':wave:'