Page 1 of 1

Jennings Mint Wrappers Scan Needed !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:49 pm
by davidcoplansky
Hello Everyone,

In order to improve the looking of my Jennings Slot machine I would like to add the "Jennings Mints" wrappers to the roles.

Does anyone has good colour quality scans of the "Jennings Mints" wrappers papers?

Thanks in advance for your help!

rufing@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
by cpdretired
Try emailing or calling Jack Brink who owns Metal Form Products Hollywood, Ca. My Catalog of his is dated 2004. His item number in this catalog is 2293. The cost is 40 for $5.00 or 100 for $10.00. I bought mine for the Jennings Duchess at the Chicago Land show from a local distributor and they look great.

jlbrink@compuserve.com or 818-764-2680 Fax 818-764-1758

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:33 pm
by cpdretired
Here is what I did for the Duchess. Since the mints are for display only I bought doll rods the diameter of the mints. They were cut to the correct length. The ends were painted silver to resemble foil. The ends are not seen thru the front anyway. Then I just wrapped the reporoduction Jennings wrappers around using Elmers white glue on the one edge.