Page 1 of 1

Caille Upright Parts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:09 pm
by MessBluesMan
Hi!

Does anyone knows where i can find Caille upright parts or repro parts?

Anyone have a Caille centaur with jackpot?
It would really help to see a jackpot mechanism close up photo.

I need the top coin denominations marquee too.


Best regards

Caille upright parts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:18 pm
by watlingboy
Roger Kislingbury has Caille parts and top signs in iron. His phone number is 626-792-4461.

Watlingboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 am
by davidcoplansky
Hello,

I am trying to find Caille Top Signs such as "Play Nickels" or "Play Quarters"?

Also looking name plate for Caille Eclipse

Let me know if you happen to have such items or know someone whom could sell it

Thanks

Caille Eclipse Wheel Wanted

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 pm
by davidcoplansky
Anyone would know where to find a Caille Eclipse main central wheel?

If we can trace the guy on the picture I am sure he has plenty of Floor Machine spare parts! check the wheels on the back wall.....

Thank to all

Re: Caille Upright Parts

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 am
by watlingboy
The guy in the picture is Roger Kislingbury. His phone number is listed aboce.

Watlingboy

Re: Caille Upright Parts

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 pm
by dsimon
By any chance anyone have any parts to fit a Ben Hur.
I need the piston and a few others

Thanks

dave