Suction Cup Rubber Feet For Mills Vest Pocket Slot For Sale
I have new suction cup rubber feet for the Mills Vest Pocket slot for sale. Each rubber foot has an 8/32 screw embedded within it. Just screw it into the bottom and you’re done. Shipping will be by USPS first class mail.
To order just send me a personal message on this site with quantity desired and your email address. I will create a Pay Pal invoice for payment.
Larger quantities are available. Email me with your zip code and quantity needed for a price quote.
Pricing as follows: 8 for $8.40 shipped to USA.
4 for $4.95 shipped to USA.
Ron Keith
To order just send me a personal message on this site with quantity desired and your email address. I will create a Pay Pal invoice for payment.
Larger quantities are available. Email me with your zip code and quantity needed for a price quote.
Pricing as follows: 8 for $8.40 shipped to USA.
4 for $4.95 shipped to USA.
Ron Keith