Page 1 of 2
FOUND - Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:49 pm
by shortrackskater
Hello again.
My recently acquired Jennings Century vender (I think) is missing the bracket that attaches from the handle linkage to the unit that "rolls out" the pack of mints. I wish I had some photos or documentation on the part/linkage but can't find any so far. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot here. Attached are photos to clarify what I mean.
Is this something I could fabricate from a photo? I'm not great with metal though! Hoping someone might have the part or sells a reproduction part.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:05 pm
by shortrackskater
Is this just an impossible to get part???
Does anyone know of anyone that knows of anyone that might know about this?
I'm having a hard time even finding any reference to this machine.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:20 pm
by shortrackskater
Is there anyone left on this forum?
What happened to everyone? I'm a little saddened thinking this forum has died out. It was the BEST for mechanical slots. If I could contribute, I would but I'm a more of a novice/newbie on mechanical slots.
mark
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:23 pm
by mechanic
TOO MANY HACKS HAVE INVADED THE HOBBY !!
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:39 am
by shortrackskater
I'm admin on Newlifegames.com and I keep out the hacks. NLG is the largest "modern" slot machine forum. Our forum has more than 9000 members and, with the help of the other admin and our moderators, we keep the bad apples out.
If the "hacks" are in this forum, they can be removed. But do you mean the entire hobby?
I have tried getting information from some of the Facebook groups but many of those members are total morons, asking the stupidest questions as if they have absolutely no thinking ability on their one. I left one group already out of frustration seeing their posts.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:04 pm
by mechanic
shortrackskater wrote:I'm admin on Newlifegames.com and I keep out the hacks. NLG is the largest "modern" slot machine forum. Our forum has more than 9000 members and, with the help of the other admin and our moderators, we keep the bad apples out.
If the "hacks" are in this forum, they can be removed. But do you mean the entire hobby?
I have tried getting information from some of the Facebook groups but many of those members are total morons, asking the stupidest questions as if they have absolutely no thinking ability on their one. I left one group already out of frustration seeing their posts.
YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT FARCEBOOK.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:14 pm
by mechanic
MARK GET A BETTER PIC OF THE HANDLE SIDE LINKAGE SO IT SHOWS MORE OF THE AREA. LLOOKS LIKE THE RELEASE LEVER FOR THE VENDOR IS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT I'M NOT SURE WITHOUT A BETTER PIC OF THE INSIDE.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Sat May 06, 2023 4:54 pm
by shortrackskater
I'll get that ASAP. Sorry for the late reply. I"m not receiving notifications that I had a reply. I used to - I'll check my account settings.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Sat May 06, 2023 5:02 pm
by shortrackskater
Here's the shot.
Re: Jennings Century Vender - bracket for vender needed.

Posted:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:43 pm
by shortrackskater
Any ideas, anyone? Heck... a photo of whatever this bracket is, would be helpful.