Page 1 of 1

Looking for Caille Ben-Hur Top casting

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 am
by TFA
Looking for the top casting for a Caille Ben Hur.
May also need a clock and pump for the same machine.

Let me know what you have and what you're asking.

Image

Re: Looking for Caille Ben-Hur Top casting

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:43 am
by grapeman
I do not have the parts you are looking for, but it appears that you are into these machines. So forgive me for getting on top of your post, but I am looking for the main rear for the same machine. I know that is vague, but if you do have some parts or a source for parts for these machines, I can post a pic of the specific gear. thank you ken Nerlove grapeman677@gmail.com

Re: Looking for Caille Ben-Hur Top casting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:08 pm
by TFA
grapeman wrote:I do not have the parts you are looking for, but it appears that you are into these machines. So forgive me for getting on top of your post, but I am looking for the main rear for the same machine. I know that is vague, but if you do have some parts or a source for parts for these machines, I can post a pic of the specific gear. thank you ken Nerlove grapeman677@gmail.com


Got not parts at all for those type of machines. Only whats in the machine. And even those I'm a bit short on as per this post.

Re: Looking for Caille Ben-Hur Top casting

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:54 pm
by TFA
Still looking

Re: Looking for Caille Ben-Hur Top casting

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2025 12:17 pm
by TFA
Still looking for top casting. We consider any variant - even reproduction