Page 1 of 1

FS: INTERFACE-N-CON ver 0307 interface boards (NOS)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:43 pm
by LoneStarBoards
For sale: INTERFACE-N-CON ver 0307 interface boards by F.B. ("un valor seguro").

These are interface boards for coin-op gaming/amusement machines, sitting between the main board and the money-handling hardware:
- BILLETERO (bill acceptor/validator)
- CONTADORES (credit meters)
- LLAVES (key switches)
- DISPLAY, plus +5V/+12V power

Condition: New old stock. To the best of my knowledge these were never installed or pulled from a machine — one still carries its QC PASSED sticker. I can't power-test them, so selling as untested. Solder side shows light flux residue; no lifted pads or visible damage that I can see.

Includes the attached wiring harness (see photos) — half the battle with these boards.

Quantity: I have more than one available (confirming exact count — ask me).

Price: Asking $125 each or best offer. Discount if you take several.

Location/shipping: Alabama, USA. Ships USPS Priority with tracking; international at buyer's cost.

Payment: PayPal Goods & Services only.

Photos attached — happy to take close-ups of anything specific.