Pace bantam info needed

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Pace bantam info needed

Postby Geofflove » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:38 am

FF164703-02FC-4292-BFD0-74051D0850AC.jpeg
FF164703-02FC-4292-BFD0-74051D0850AC.jpeg (32.93 KiB) Viewed 1455 times

I’m just about to take delivery of a pace bantam, see pic. It’s my first bandit and I have a couple of questions…

Are there any manuals/operator info available for this model. I found something online for the comet but not this model. If anyone can point me to anything it would be appreciated.

Does this model have a single jackpot or is that also a reserve above it? Are they auto filling or do they need to me manually filled/refilled?

If there are any site with further info please let me know.

Thanks !
Geofflove

Re: Pace bantam info needed

Postby wallruss001 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:11 am

I have an earlier 1Cent Bantam without the rotary escalator. Mead Publishing just reprinted the Owners Pictorial Guide for Pace Bell machines, although not specific for the Bantam, It is a good reference. On E-Bay, for $41.00 and shipping. I usually hand load my jackpots before displaying my machines, much easier and quicker, fill the main, fill the reserve allowing some normal operation refilling. Nice looking machine, congratulations and welcome.
wallruss001

Re: Pace bantam info needed

Postby Geofflove » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:12 pm

Thanks. Useful info. Under usual operation what’s the usual refill process? Is there an order, eg, fill the pay tube first, then the main jackpot, then reserve, or it is one in each in turn until they fill? Or something different? I noted that on mine it seemed to dump a couple in the top jackpot, then most in the pay tube, then an odd one into the top jackpot again. I need to get some more coins to see if this continues or not but I’m not sure what’s meant to be happening!

Thanks
Geofflove

Return to Slots