Modified Mills

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Modified Mills

Postby Bally Bill » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:33 am

Hello, I found this Mills Goose neck and knew it was molested and missing parts but can I confirm the model/Awards card based on this serial number? Thank you Bill

Mills 864A? Looks like a poinsettia with a jackpot (Guts and glass missing) and only pays on 2 cherries
Attachments
Mills 2.jpg
mills 3.jpg
Mills 4.jpg
Bally Bill

Re: Modified Mills

Postby YourBestBet » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:31 am

I believe you have a Pace conversion. It's missing the jackpot and someone mounted an award card frame where the dual jackpot windows are located. The award card on your machine is supposed to be located below the jackpot. I'm guessing the payouts indicated on your typed award card are accurate. 2/4 pay.
YourBestBet

Postby YourBestBet » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:34 am

Is the machine paying out correctly based on the symbols on the existing award card?
YourBestBet

Postby Bally Bill » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:27 am

Hi and thanks for your reply and information, yes pays correctly but with missing parts and a found awards card on the bay this is the best I can do for now...just have to fill the holes in front and change the reel strips
Attachments
Mills Pace conversion modifed again.jpg
Bally Bill

Return to Slots