Baker Penny Kicker Catcher Arcade Game

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Baker Penny Kicker Catcher Arcade Game

Postby drsmlojo1 » Sun Feb 01, 2026 10:17 am

1935 Penny Kicker Catcher. Lock, key, backdoor. Excellent condition. Nicest one I've ever had!! $600. I'm in Southern California or can bring to Laughlin/ Bullhead Area. I can ship for extra $85. Steve L (909)630-3450.
Attachments
IMG_20260111_134407.jpg
IMG_20260111_134310.jpg
IMG_20260111_134257.jpg
drsmlojo1
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Re: Baker Penny Kicker Catcher Arcade Game

Postby drsmlojo1 » Sun Feb 01, 2026 5:52 pm

SOLD!!
drsmlojo1
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 pm


Return to Trade Stimulators

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests