Hello Everyone!

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Hello Everyone!

Postby MarvelousMarvins » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Just wanted to thank you guys for letting me join and introduce myself.

I am Jeremy Yagoda, Ringmaster, Grand Poobah & Self-Designated Adult In-Charge of Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum

Im sure some of you knew my father.

My dad collected slots when I was young but the focus of his collection evolved from slots and nickelodeon's to the arcade end so we could put the out to be played at Marvin's MMM

Im still always looking for fun pieces to put out!
Ringmaster, Grand Poobah &
Self-Designated Adult In-Charge
Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum
www.Marvin3M.com
MarvelousMarvins

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby JeffKreft » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:30 am

Hi Jeremy, I have always loved going to Marvelous Marvin’s. I ran across your father a few times at the museum and also at some antique auctions. My uncle knew your father very well, they were both pharmacist. I have not been to MMs in a while, but am anxious now to go and visit again. Are you open now with all this pandemic stuff going on? Hope to see you there sometime!
JeffKreft

Postby MarvelousMarvins » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:35 am

Unfortunately we are still closed due to COVID. Along with movie theaters we are not allowed to reopen till the State enters Phase 5 We have started a GoFundMe to help us get through this so we can help create more MARVELOUS memories for future generations when the State decide it is safe for us to open again

Message me if you want info, I did not know if it would be appropriate to post the link here and don't want to assume anything.

Yes, my Grandfather was a pharmacist and started a store in Detroit in the 1930's which my dad ran as a pharmacist till just a few years before he passed.

Hopefully auctions will start up again as Id love to start going, I have not been to one in years!!!
Ringmaster, Grand Poobah &
Self-Designated Adult In-Charge
Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum
www.Marvin3M.com
MarvelousMarvins

Postby JeffKreft » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi Jeremy, I do not see a problem with posting that information here, but I could see in today’s times where somebody might get butt hurt.it really is a shame that some people have gotten so stupidly sensitive over dumb bs, but that’s the world we live in today, I know, it’s pretty pathetic, but I would post the go fund me page here for the museum, I know there are probably allot of folks here that have been to Marvelous Marvin’s, and for anyone who hasn’t, I really highly recommend when they reopen to come over and visit this great place, it really is allot of fun for all ages.
JeffKreft

Return to Just Chatting