Can anyone tell me about this email

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Can anyone tell me about this email

Postby cpdretired » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:53 pm

He is a COCA member but the investment part concerns me. I have been a member for over 20 years and never had a member asking me to invest in anything.

Hi, Lifelong COCA member Larry Bieza here, 

I’ve just spent 4 years building the biggest project I’ve ever done!  This new project is a massive plan to save the world’s history, including coinop history, where it happened, Lyfmap.com. 

My only other 4 year coin-op project was the 1907 Mills Novelty Verbal Fortune Teller:  https://bit.ly/373VbOW.   

As an example of Lyfmap.com, the previous link took you to the Lyfmap timeline of my warehouse space building, the old Farwell, Ozmun, Kirk hardware supply company from the early 1900’s.   

My Lyfmap.com startup has a BOLD MISSION:  To save all the paper photos and stories of the Baby Boomer generation, and then for every generation after that.  Realize that all the Boomers’ paper photos will be discarded, and their memories will disappear.  This will be the greatest ever loss of recorded history! The more of this history we can prevent from being lost, the more valuable Lyfmap becomes.

FOR US COIN-OP fans: How many people in the US are still alive that had ties to the coin op industry?  Still MANY but shrinking every year. How many old Penny Arcade photos, factory photos, stories from designers, artists, assembly workers, company owners are still out there but are going to be lost unless we save them?  Now YOU can OWN part of the company that is SAVING COIN-OP HISTORY before it disappears!

Here is the current Lyfmap timeline for: Exhibit Supply Company

Of course, the website is live and we have over 3000 local test users saving their memories.  To fund further site upgrades and finally let the WORLD know that Lyfmap.com exists, I am selling up to 20% of the corporation. 

To help me make this startup a success would be the biggest favor you could ever do for me.  Plus, I will be working HARD to get you a massive return on your investment. Typical investors on Wefunder invest $1000+ (cheaper than a trip to Vegas), but you could come in for as low as $200 (cheaper than a trip to Laughlin :) 

Early investors in startups have the best chance of massive returns. Think of social networks where thousands of early dollars eventually turned into 10’s of millions.  Once Lyfmap launches its advertising product, we eventually anticipate over $50 Million in Annual Revenues.

A number of the biggest names in the coinop hobby have already invested!

Head over to our Wefunder page to make an investment and to see more information about Lyfmap.com.  OWN SHARES IN LYFMAP.COM

Cheers, 

Larry Bieza
cpdretired

Re: Can anyone tell me about this email

Postby saloonkpr » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:57 pm

Received Same. BEWARE...SOUNDS Like a SCAM ...NOT Buy Larry..Probably Some SCAM Artist...
saloonkpr

Postby cpdretired » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

I agree.
cpdretired

Postby Rick-okc » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Got the email too.
How dare him to try and get some of my coin-op buying money. What's wrong with him.

Everyone stay vigilant and covid safe.

Rick
Rick-okc

Postby clubconsoles » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:36 pm

he is a coin op facebook friend of mine with 59 mutual facebook friends!
I use facebook to talk to coin op collectors all over the world and have met a few of them. I can assure you the above email is from Larry Bieza and not someone else. I would like to think it is genuine as matches up with info on his facebook profile. Make of it what you will!
clubconsoles

Postby Rick-okc » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Thank you for the update.

Rick
Rick-okc

Return to Just Chatting