eBay Shorts Sellers by Failing to Collect Shipping Charges

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

eBay Shorts Sellers by Failing to Collect Shipping Charges

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:31 pm

CHECK YOUR INVOICES & ACCOUNTS.
Another ebay glitch is costing sellers money.
Be sure to read the comments at the bottom to see how sellers are getting the runaround, and, different stories from each rep they talk to.
http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m02/i05/s01
Midcoast Vintage

Re: eBay Shorts Sellers by Failing to Collect Shipping Charg

Postby Anglobritish » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:05 am

In my opinion, there as been so many problems with Ebay, that we cannot all be wrong and treated like criminals, I would never ever use Ebay for anything, let alone sell on their site.

It is not so much the money it cost's you to fight them, but the time that you waste trying to make them understand, they don't care they have your money, it is up to you to prove to them that they should give it back, even when most of these buyers are either playing the system deliberatly or just some buyer that is new to Ebay and just thinks they can complain and get their money back. I am not even going to waste my time talking more about any of this garbage. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU DEAL WITH EBAY, YOU DESERVE ALL YOU GET.

I am 73 years old, every minute of life for me, is worth more than any amount of money.

Dave, you really should have spell check on this site, I never went to school, because of being brought up on the British traveling fairgrounds (Carnivals in the U. S)
Anglobritish

Return to E-Bay