COIN OP WARNING LOOK, PLEASE SEE PICTURES IT IS CONTAGIOUS!

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

COIN OP WARNING LOOK, PLEASE SEE PICTURES IT IS CONTAGIOUS!!

Postby collector1 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:14 pm

:argue: : :protest: :smt024 Thank you for the information and I will choose my words more carefully in the future .

I knew it , I just knew it would happen. Antique Pox has mutated to what? I think slot machines are not enough so look at stimulators, more games of chance and maybe horse race games of all types. Just name a very popular game that everyone should see more of so just name one and it may help. It can't hurt, just name one. \:D/ \:D/ ](*,) \:D/ ](*,) #-o :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :badgrin: :bounce: :bounce: :cat: :cat: :boxing: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: They're depending on You.... Just name one ......
Please Buy More Slots ...it still stops the spread...Yes there is No Known Cure and it still seems to help but it takes more and more slots as time goes by... there must be more places still out there to buy more slots , Maybe try all estate auctions....look in the paper for more leads....swap meets.... tag sales...maybe travel to places that may have lost slots .

Never give up as the Slot Mother Load is still Out THERE Some where.Make cards up with your contact number and never miss a possible lead all day and all night. The next one may be it.

To Buy or Not to Buy should not be a question as to Buy is still Relaxing. So Buy and Be Happy and Rejoice and your companions will help show you the way.
collector1

Previous

Return to Pictures