Wikipedia seeking pictures of Fortune Teller Machines

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Wikipedia seeking pictures of Fortune Teller Machines

Postby DomenikaBo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:41 am

Hello everybody

My name is Domenika Bolls and I have been a volunteer writer for the German Wikipedia for over 9 years. I am currently creating an article on fortune-telling machines which are in fact hardly know in Germany. I am thrilled by these fun and artsy machines. 

Unfortunately, our picture database does not have pictures many pictures on this topic. To accompany the article, photos would be desirable. Now I have discovered your website and hope that you can help me.  I was wondering whether it would be possible for you to provide some of your images for us. 
But I would like to explain to you right away that certain license rights are required for this: Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia and images are included only under a free license. The details of the required license can be found here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.en
A company or individuals can be named as the author of an image. 

Especially I am interested in pictures of those fortune teller machines:
- The Wizard Fortune Teller
- Princess Doraldina
- Puss in Boots
- An Answer from Beyond
- Wizards Pen
- Madame Zita
- The Gypsy (talking machine)
- Madame Morgana
- Mystic Seer (from Twilight Zone)
- The All-seeing Trump 

If you can imagine contributing image material under these conditions, I like to navigate us through the image process.
I will be happy to answer further questions!

I would, and do, say: It doesn’t hurt to ask! Hence I am looking forward to your answer.
Thanks and Greetings from Munich
Domenika Bolls
DomenikaBo

Return to Pictures