WANTED - CAILLE "GOOD LUCK" SIDE DECAL

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

WANTED - CAILLE "GOOD LUCK" SIDE DECAL

Postby oldpinguy » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:01 pm

Can anyone help with a decal or a good scan of one. I think it will take too long and more skill than I have with Photoshop to repair mine. I'll try to post a jpeg of the one I need on this site. Not sure how to do that exactly.

Thanks, Stan

Image
oldpinguy
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:16 am
Location: NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA

Postby cpdretired » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:59 am

For any trade stimulator reel strips or payout cards try Bill Whelan in Daley City, Ca. slotdynasty@earthlink.net 650-756-1189 (H) It is better to call Bill rather than email.

If Bill don't have it try Jack Nils 818-764-2680 jlbrink@compuserve.com Jack is in North Hollywood, CA.
cpdretired
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:28 am

Re: WANTED - CAILLE "GOOD LUCK" SIDE DECAL

Postby Dave » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:57 am

oldpinguy wrote:Can anyone help with a decal or a good scan of one. I think it will take too long and more skill than I have with Photoshop to repair mine. I'll try to post a jpeg of the one I need on this site. Not sure how to do that exactly.

Thanks, Stan [/img]


Stan:

If you email me a photo I will associate it with this thread.

Dave
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests