Wanted handle for Pace "8" Star Bell Handle

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted handle for Pace "8" Star Bell Handle

Postby brusmarty » Tue May 08, 2007 9:21 pm

I recently took delivery of a Pace "8" Star Bell machine unfortunately UPS dropped it at some point and broke the handle. I am looking for a replacement.
Thanks
brusmarty
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:07 pm

Postby Dave » Tue May 08, 2007 10:08 pm

How bad did the UPS idiots break it?

Can it be repaired by welding?

I think it will be difficult to find a replacement.

This is a perfect example why I NEVER ship a machine via UPS.
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO

Pace "8" Star Bell Handle

Postby brusmarty » Wed May 09, 2007 4:53 am

Thanks for the response. They snapped it at almost in half. I thought it would be difficult to replace but I thought I would give it a shot. Do you know any good people on the west coast that could repair it?
Thanks again.
brusmarty
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:07 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests