FOUND IT .... JENNINGS MASTER CHIEF CASTINGS TOP REAR BONNET

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

FOUND IT .... JENNINGS MASTER CHIEF CASTINGS TOP REAR BONNET

Postby collector1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 pm

LOOKING FOR ANY PARTS FOR A JENNINGS MASTER CHIEF. Sorry easier to read in cap. Please do not hesitate to respond and send pictures . Please P.M me. They made 3 versions of the MASTER CHIEF THAT I KNOW OF. Here is a side view. I HAVE INTEREST IN ANOTHER CHIEF CABINET IF SOMEONE HAS ONE TO SELL. I am a motivated buyer so take a look around to see what you have. If someone has a rear bonnet that matches the front definitely P.M me.
I also would like a Jennings cabinet possibly 2 cabinets. Lastly I am now including 4 star chief parts.
THANK YOU.
I ADDED A PICTURE OF THE REAR BONNET I AM LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE. SO PLEASE P.M. ME JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT . HELP ME FINISH THIS JENNINGS PRE WW11 SLOT MACHINE. ARE WE GOING TO GO GO GO AND GET THAT PART -HECK YEAH ALL TOGETHER NOW (YELL) (ASP)
Attachments
IMG_1075.JPG
screenshot JENNINGS MASTER CHEIF.png
IMG_1606.jpg
Last edited by collector1 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
collector1

Re: JENNINGS CASTINGS TOP, BONNET, EVEN PARTS MACHINE

Postby collector1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:09 pm

Here is a front view of the MASTER CHIEF.
THANK YOU
Attachments
screenshot JENNINGS MASTER CHEIF.png
collector1

Re: JENNINGS MASTER CHEIF CASTINGS TOP BONNET PARTS MACHINE

Postby Ttheer » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:04 am

I have a beautiful master chief I might sell. 5 cent denomination. Zachwt@aol.com
Ttheer

Postby collector1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:20 am

I am interested in castings from the club chief bronze chief etc.etc and a cabinet separately as well. Please let me know what is out there for sale.
thank you
collector1

Postby grapeman » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:18 am

I have a set of castings from a Jennings Super Chief if interested. grapeman677@gmail.com
grapeman

Postby collector1 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:45 am

It wouldn't hurt to P.M me pictures of the castings you have as some top castings are 2 part and for example the silver chief that part , i would get a price and buy the whole casting. the lower casting would help and it wouldn't take too much time to message me and at this point i may need it.
be safe and have a great 4th of July
collector1

Postby collector1 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 pm

I want to clarify that I have 4 jennings slot machines that need castings . So if you have any for sale please P.M. me . iI need castings for the sun chief, standard chief, bronze chief, silver chief.
Here is a picture of a Jennings where i can use the bottom casting on different models as well as other Jennings slots. I still need the top casting for the silver chief or master chief etc that are interchangeable. please if chromed -good chrome. I NEED THE SCALLOPED TOP SUCH AS ON THIS SLOT AND 1 OR 2 CASTINGS OF THE BOTTOM.
here is the picture.
thank you for sending pictures.
Attachments
s-l200.jpg
s-l200.jpg (10.25 KiB) Viewed 3640 times
collector1

Postby MONTI » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:53 am

collector1
There is a gentleman in Northern California I know who bought all of Hans Havelchek's parts and may have some of what you are looking for!
Hans was big into Jenning's prior to his passing!
PM he and I will give you all his contact information!
I also have a Jennings 4 Star Chief I may part out but as you didn't mention that model you may not be interested!
Bona Fortuna!
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby collector1 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:26 pm

I am still looking for a master chief back bonnet. does anyone have one they can part with, please look. please PM me and maybe I have a part or parts you are looking for.
THANK YOU
collector1

Postby collector1 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Still looking for the rear bonnet for the MASTER CHIEF and or the top chrome casting complete or not P.M. me if you have one just sitting with no machine to go on. trades are welcome .
thank you and Happy Holidays
Attachments
IMG_0238.JPG
collector1

Next

Return to Parts WANTED