Need Manual for Games of Nevada Video Poker Machine & In

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Need Manual for Games of Nevada Video Poker Machine & In

Postby Jerry Fluegel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:47 am

Hi,
I am looking for some help in locating a manual and other information on a Games of Nevada video poker machine Model #GVP-7A-0166 made in 07/85. I just was given this nonworking machine, and the battery for the memory is missing. Does anyone know if the battery for this machine should be a Nicad or a Lithium battery? Also, I need to know if it is a 3.6 volt battery or something else. I would also like to know, if this machine requires a ram clear chip to get it up and running and what that proceedure would entail. There more than likely will be more issues with this machine, but having the above mentioned information, would at least be a starting point for me, as I have never had a Games of Nevada machine before, and am totally in the dark here. Any help, would be "GREATLY" appreciated. Thank you! :cry:
Jerry ucanwin777@aol.com
Jerry Fluegel
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: Franklin, Wisconsin

Manuals and Games of Nevada Video Poker manual at:

Postby Jackpot » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

There is a Games Of Nevada Manual for the MPV-17 Video Poker machine along with Many-Many other manuals for other machines, at this address:

http://jackpot7.freeyellow.com/page21.html

This manual has a date of May & June of 1990 on a couple of schematics. I would think this would work for you, and it might be all you can find as these machine are uncommon and paper for the great Games of Nevada machines is even more uncommon if not imposable to locate.

Rodger
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests