Wonderful World of slides

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Wonderful World of slides

Postby just frank slots » Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:17 pm

Hi there, I need some help on a Bronze Chief... It's a P.O.S but the good news is I'm learning more from that machine than from the others I worked on... Originally, it was a 10-cent machine and I'm changing it to 5-cents instead... A little more completed than I thought... I need help getting the right order to convert it to 5-cents. Do I also need a different award card as well... Down below is a picture and many new 5-cent coin slides I just got... Thank you.
Attachments
DSCN0064.JPG
just frank slots
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:27 am

Return to Slots

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests