Jennings Dutchess

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby TheFatman » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 pm

I have had one in the past and hope to find one in the same manner (inexpensive) to keep her company.
Dave
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby TheFatman » Sun May 04, 2014 7:48 am

Starting the cleaning (light only) and replacement of the glasses. The mint vendor was not working, and after I took the front casting off, I found out why. It was working all the time .... just jammed up by a few old nickles. Including a V nickle.
Dave
Attachments
Found Nickles.png
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby altort » Sun May 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Always nice to find the old coins in these old slots, that was a good buy on that slot.
altort
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Ma.

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby TheFatman » Sun May 04, 2014 5:34 pm

I think so too. Makes up for the loss I took on the 3 i sold.
Dave
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby fast_in_muskoka » Sun May 04, 2014 6:41 pm

TheFatman wrote:Starting the cleaning (light only) and replacement of the glasses. The mint vendor was not working, and after I took the front casting off, I found out why. It was working all the time .... just jammed up by a few old nickles. Including a V nickle.
Dave


yee-haa, smells like gram-ma !
User avatar
fast_in_muskoka
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: M U S K O K A ONTARIO CANADA

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby altort » Sun May 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Witch ones were the ones you sold?
altort
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Ma.

Re: Jennings Dutchess

Postby TheFatman » Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 am

Pace 50 cent, Jennings tic tac toe (Governor) and a Jennings EM on a stand. None of them got to the low estimate except the Governor got close. But between the selling price being low and the 25% that Morphys takes, I didnt do well. I am please that it was a low priced buying auction, so I could at least feel better by getting the Duchess at a good price.
Dave
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Previous

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest