Anybody need a Pace back door for your trade stimulator????

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Anybody need a Pace back door for your trade stimulator????

Postby Jerry Fluegel » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:22 pm

I have ONE back door for a Pace Cardinal or similar Pace trade stimulator. This is a very nice reproduction back door that has been re-cast with compensation being made for shrinkage. Take a look at the picture and make me a reasonable offer. This is a very hard item to find if you are missing your's. Don't be sorry that you missed it!
Questions????????
Jerry
Attachments
MVC-217S.JPG
MVC-216S.JPG
Jerry Fluegel
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: Franklin, Wisconsin

Re: Anybody need a Pace back door for your trade stimulator?

Postby rfkraus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Yes...I am interested in the back door for the Pace Cardinal. Can you give me an idea what you are looking to get for it? Let me know...thanks...Rob
rfkraus
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Re: Anybody need a Pace back door for your trade stimulator?

Postby 3cherrygirl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi,
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the ad for the door that mysteriously has appeared on this site now, was sold back in 2009. I currently am out of just about every type of replacement back door that I have made. There was just way to much labor involved for what I was selling them for. I have decided instead, to try to complete some of my own projects before it's too late, ha! At my age, who knows how many trips around the block are left.
Thank you kindly for your interest.
Regards,
Jerry
3cherrygirl
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:47 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests