mercury 1 cent Trade stimulators

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

mercury 1 cent Trade stimulators

Postby gene » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:14 am

Trade stimulators.


Hi I also collect slot machine,but my collection is small.I have just purchased a Groetchen Mercury 1cent machine.Mine is all orginal but dont work Iam close at getting it to work.Now my question in the back inside the machine is it suppose to have a air pump.I have no documation on this an am unable to find any manual.If so were can I purchase any help you can give.I am pretty sure it needs a air pump.I would rate it a 9.It also came with 67 tokens.Thank you for your time Eugene Pomianek Chicago,Illinois any photos or specs as if I can make the part.It does have the top an leather washer that I believe goes inside of the air pump
gene
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Chicago

made my own airpump

Postby gene » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:45 pm

After seeing that there are no airpumps available I decided to make my own.Since I had the top piece of the airpump an leather washer I took a 2"piece of emt sanded the inside very smooth.Used 2 1/2 "6-32 threaded rod. 2 6-32 nuts for the top an wing nuts for the bottom.put it all togethere the trade works great.tried to take pictures but my pc crached when I install kodak share ware.just got it back up after several hours of down time an working inbetween the pump an pc.All take care that reads this
gene
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:36 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: made my own airpump

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:52 pm

gene wrote:After seeing that there are no airpumps available I decided to make my own.Since I had the top piece of the airpump an leather washer I took a 2"piece of emt sanded the inside very smooth.Used 2 1/2 "6-32 threaded rod. 2 6-32 nuts for the top an wing nuts for the bottom.put it all togethere the trade works great.tried to take pictures but my pc crached when I install kodak share ware.just got it back up after several hours of down time an working inbetween the pump an pc.All take care that reads this


Gene:

I, for one, would like to see photos of your pump. If you want, email them to me and I will put them up on the forum.

Thanks

Dave
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:56 pm

Here are some photos Gene sent me.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest