Wanted removeable melon jackpot for melon bell

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted removeable melon jackpot for melon bell

Postby Jackpot » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:03 pm

Hi There,

I am looking for the removable with a key, type jackpot that fits in place of the Cherry burst like what is on a cherry front or brown front. This looked like the cherry burst but had a glass in it and you added coins or whatever. If you hit the three melons, you won the melon jackpot and a vendor would come and unlock and remove it and dump out the winnings. I need one, please, if you have this part let me know, e-mail me at jackpot7@ix.netcom.com or call me at 206-390-6333. I'll try to add a photo of what this jackpot looks like. Thank You!
Rodger Knutson
http://www.coinslots.com :-D
Attachments
DSCF2397.JPG
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests