REBSLOTS wrote:TY, I have everything you need to get your machine back up to speed including Original tokens
I've already got original tokens, I just need the stuff listed.
Here's a few other small things I would like but would probably cost me out the a$$.
Take a look at the next pic, it would appear that whoever had this slot before me did a hack job of a repair as mentioned with the reel glass in a previous reply, but check this out. It's not a big deal with me because the hood is still sturdy but I'm the kind of person however that has to have almost everything perfect.
Left Side:
Right Side:
Here's one other thing to since I plan to go all out but only a piece or two at a time. I guess this is called the bonnett or so I've heard it referred to as that (the piece on the hood circled in red). The hood and bonnett as I'm calling it are last on the list pieces since they dont really have to do with the operation of the machine but the bonnett as were calling it. I would like to get a more traditional looking one seen on these machines.
Mine:
One I would like, more traditional looking for these machines... note the recessed numbering, no $0.25 button like on my current one:
Lastly, I would like new wood paneling for the sides... again because of whoever did the hack job on this machine before me. Each side is made of two pieces of wood with really $hitty drilling.
Here's what the current sides look like so you know the shape of the paneling I need.
Right:
Left:
Oh, and then there's this thing... someone said I should replace it but I'm not so sure on that. It looks ok except for the bracing thats holding it to the base.
Everything in this reply is a last on the list sort of thing, but again, it all depends on the prices.