Dixon Special - Cigar Store "Clock" Trade Stimula

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Dixon Special - Cigar Store "Clock" Trade Stimula

Postby yardsalezip » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:38 pm

I just picked up a Dixon Special "Clock" Trade Stimulator and it's missing the entire interior coin mechanism. The clock itself is excellent and works as a clock. Anybody own a beat up one of these that wants to sell the mech or have a spare mech laying around. Or if anyone wants to buy mine, I'm taking offers. Partial paper labels on the reverse and the bottom identify the maker and name. Here's one I found doing a search so you know what I'm talking about -
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/d ... stimulator
yardsalezip
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:11 am

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest