WANTED: Jennings Governor bottom front casting

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

WANTED: Jennings Governor bottom front casting

Postby John T. Peterson » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:26 am

Gentlemen, A British friend is looking for a replacement piece to a slot he just bought. He needs a bottom front casting for a Jennings Governor. Have one for sale or know where he can get one? Thanks! John Peterson
I collect all British coin operated pieces. I like other European machines too. I'm a student of the field and enjoy research and conservation as well as collecting. Feel free to contact me regarding questions about British games.
John T. Peterson
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: WANTED: Jennings Governor bottom front casting

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:24 am

John T. Peterson wrote:Gentlemen, A British friend is looking for a replacement piece to a slot he just bought. He needs a bottom front casting for a Jennings Governor. Have one for sale or know where he can get one? Thanks! John Peterson


Hi John: In case you haven't found out already, there is a lower front casting on eBay, that should fit your friends Jennings "Governor". It is auction #6168483059, and ends on April 14. The opening bid is $49.99, and no-one has bid as yet. The casting has a different pattern on either side of the jackpot housing than the standard Governor, but I feel sure it will fit his machine. I am not sure exactly which machine model this casting is from. Perhaps someone else in this forum group will know for sure. Bill
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Postby John T. Peterson » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:30 am

Thank you very much, Bill. I have passed this information on to my British pal along with an invitation to join our forum. There are quite a few English collectors who have American slots or even specialize in them. Adding their interests to the group can only make this site even better. Best regards, John
I collect all British coin operated pieces. I like other European machines too. I'm a student of the field and enjoy research and conservation as well as collecting. Feel free to contact me regarding questions about British games.
John T. Peterson
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby 777 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:43 pm

This is the perfect example of why we need the ability to send email to all COCA members.

If the request for this casting had been sent into COCA it would not have been published for several months and this auction would have been long over.

Has there been any word from the COCA leadership about your offer to supply email broadcast functionality?
777
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:23 am

Grovner castings

Postby Ken Nerlove » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:18 pm

I have a complete set that is available
Ken Nerlove
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:18 am

Postby Dave » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:30 pm

777 wrote:.......

Has there been any word from the COCA leadership about your offer to supply email broadcast functionality?


I assume this question is directed at me. I have not heard a word. I hope the COCA board discussed it in Chicago and hope they will respond this week.

Dave
User avatar
Dave
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:29 pm
Location: Broomfield CO


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests