Watling Rol-a-top front vendor not engaging with mech.

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Watling Rol-a-top front vendor not engaging with mech.

Postby Droider » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm looking for pictures or help with a watling Rol-a-top with a front vendor, I repaired the linkage, but when I pull the reel nothing touches the linkage to release the vendor. Any pictures of side of mech. Or help would be great.

Thank you in advance,

Andrew
Droider
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 am

Rol-A-Top vender linkage

Postby watlingboy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm

You are missing some or all the of the trip linkage that mounts to the side of the mech or the "T" bar which mounts to the side of the case is not adjusted properly.

Hope that helps.

Watlingboy
watlingboy
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:43 pm

Thank you

Postby Droider » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

I dohave the linkage on the inside of the cabinet, I can make the vendor work if I use my finger and push it down, what I cannot figure out is when a coin is put in and the handle pulled how does that push down the linkage on the inside of box to release mech. Like I did with my finger?

Thanks for your reply,

Andrew
Droider
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 am

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:05 am

You can see pictures on my web site : http://www.joiret.com/watling/rol-a-top
37 slots machines.... May be more ?
User avatar
Mills
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:14 am
Location: France

Postby Droider » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 am

That helps a lot. I see the piece that is missing and know how it works now. Thank you,

Andrew
Droider
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests