Wanted Mills Hi Top - Owl Button/Ornament

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted Mills Hi Top - Owl Button/Ornament

Postby J450N » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Firstly hi new member first post,
Located in the UK.
I am looking for a metal casting of the Owl that fits the Mills Hi Top the hole is approx 50mm it is the same hole size as the coin denomination hole.
I have pictures of the button but cannot locate one (ideally i'd like an original but a repro would do)
If any collectors have one of these please contact me (pm)

Below (Believed to be a Repro)
Image
jpg image hosting

Below (Believed to be an Original)
Image
free image hosting

Any links to parts or sellers welcome, Thanks in advance !


.
J450N
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Postby WS65711 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

It looks like Bernie Berten Co. (now run by his son Dave) may have what you need. I've bought an item or two from him before with no problems. :)

Hope these links help . . .

http://www.mrslot1.com/images/page_102.jpg

http://www.mrslot1.com/index.html
WS65711
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: New Orleans Metro Area

Postby J450N » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

WS65711 wrote:It looks like Bernie Berten Co. (now run by his son Dave) may have what you need. I've bought an item or two from him before with no problems. :)

Hope these links help . . .

http://www.mrslot1.com/images/page_102.jpg

http://www.mrslot1.com/index.html


Thanks for the links .... I've fired off an email .... Awaiting a reply !
J450N
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest