Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed bad!

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed bad!

Postby Jackpot » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Crap! I broke the "center" reel glass, the middle glass over the reels, on my Kenney 3 way Bonus Super Bell, tonight! Does anyone know someone who has any of these late 40's e/m console machines??? My wife will be feeding me antifreeze if I don't find a replacement glass soon. She likes watching ID on TV!
Please Help!
Jackpot
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

Postby nvmos2 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:55 am

Just take the antifreeze with a spoonful of cinnamon; it'll help keep it down.
nvmos2
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am
Location: SE Virginia

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

Postby drwstr123 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm

This gent on eBay does a great amount of fabrication.
Try getting in touch and ask.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-glass- ... 500wt_1361
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Keeney 3 Way Super Bonus Bell, center reel glass needed

Postby Jackpot » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Thank You, that person is Jack Brink of Metal Form, I have talked to him before several times, but your are right I should ask him just in case he might have a glass, and I would of never thought of it. Will Do....., and thank you!
Jackpot
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests