Parts Needed

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Parts Needed

Postby dsimon » Tue May 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I am restoring a Mills QT
I am looking for the following parts
Back cash door
Front and back lock sets.

also still looking for the mirror that fits on top of a Columbia goes behind the escalator.

Thanks

Dave
dsimon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Parts Needed

Postby Badpenny » Sat May 26, 2012 11:25 am

Many years ago when I was young and good looking I bought QT locks from Metal Form Products Co. 13052 Raymer St North Hollywood CA 91605. Tel. 001 818-764-2680.
However now I am only good looking and I did experience a tiny droop from MFP's customer service at the time he was moving into new premises. I guess that was a stressful time for him. I am sure being only human he's now got all his toothpicks back in the jar and is fighting fit again.

Check out his ebay account his id is nimblelass

I too need a Columbia escalator mirror if anyone knows of a source.

Regards

Badpenny
Come and visit my verbal ramblings at http://zenataomm.wordpress.com/ ..... leave money and/or food
Badpenny
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 12:01 pm
Location: Lincoln England UK

Re: Parts Needed

Postby drwstr123 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 am

Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Parts Needed

Postby The Slot Peddler » Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Although Jack from MFP has without doubt the best quality repro items,forget about him shipping I have been waiting 6 weeks for 6 Watling boxes,and I cal him every week,another excuse every week I guess at 83 he doesnt move very fast,Ihave been waiting 2 years for him to finish making side vendors.
IF ANYONE HAS A ESCALATOR FOR A JENNINGS CHIEF I NEED ONE 5 CENT.954-675-6962 E.S.T. RICHZ747@BELLSOUTH.NET
The Slot Peddler
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:53 pm
Location: Coral Springs,Fl

Re: Parts Needed

Postby dfghfs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Many years ago when I was young and good looking I bought QT locks from Metal Form Products Co. 13052 Raymer St North Hollywood CA 91605. Tel. 001 818-764-2680.
However now I am only good looking and I did experience a tiny droop from MFP's customer service at the time he was moving into new premises. I guess that was a stressful time for him. I am sure being only human he's now got all his toothpicks back in the jar and is fighting fit again.

Check out his ebay account his id is nimblelass

I too need a Columbia escalator mirror if anyone knows of a source.


______________________

Gafas Ray Ban
dfghfs
 


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests