WANTED FOR GROETCHEN LIBERTY:

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

WANTED FOR GROETCHEN LIBERTY:

Postby pickerjim » Wed May 11, 2005 10:21 am

This is a 1¢ token payout machine. I need a replacement back plus a knob for the pull handle. I could also use the handle return spring. Reproductions acceptable.
pickerjim
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 9:58 am

Re: WANTED FOR GROETCHEN LIBERTY:

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed May 11, 2005 2:13 pm

pickerjim wrote:This is a 1¢ token payout machine. I need a replacement back plus a knob for the pull handle. I could also use the handle return spring. Reproductions acceptable.


Hi Jim: I can put you in touch with a person that will have a back door
for your Groetchen "Liberty". If you will contact me directly, via my
e-mail in this forum, and send your phone #, and the best time to call,
I will do so ASAP. Regards, Bill
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Postby pickerjim » Thu May 12, 2005 6:55 am

Dave:

My phone # is 715-479-8761

That's Eagle River, WI

Or, I could also call him. I'm in and out of here but message can be left so he can call anytime.

Thanks, Jim
pickerjim
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 9:58 am


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests