Need Handle for Jennings Console Slot

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Need Handle for Jennings Console Slot

Postby tsparts4u » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:45 pm

WANTED:
I'm in need of a handle for a Jennings console slot machine like the one in the picture below. Can anyone help?
Attachments
MVC-307S.JPG
tsparts4u
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Franklin, WI

Re: Need Handle for Jennings Console Slot

Postby mtstanley » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am

Did you try Tom Krahl, Krahl Klassic Antiques? He might have one. It might need to get plated but he can always get that done. Krahlinn@network2010.net or call him at 920-572-5968
mtstanley
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:43 am

Re: Need Handle for Jennings Console Slot

Postby tsparts4u » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 am

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. If I'm not mistaken, I talked to Tom some time ago, and he didn't have one.
Regards,
Jerry
tsparts4u
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Location: Franklin, WI


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests