1960's Bell Fruit Machine

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

1960's Bell Fruit Machine

Postby TheFatman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 am

I am in Philadelphia PA. USA and have recently acquired an old machine that is Bell Fruit. I am wondering how available are the parts for this style of machine. I need the coil for the token tube and possibly a set of slides for the regular payout. I just need to know if parts for this machine will be easy to find or is it going to be a hunt for me. Also the value of this type of machine could help me. Don’t know if you have the info but I thought I would ask before I sell it on ebay or auction this weekend.
Thanks again …. Dave

english slot.jpg
Picture of Bell Fruit Slot
User avatar
TheFatman
 
Posts: 449
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: 1960's Bell Fruit Machine

Postby andydotp » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:25 am

G'day TheFatman,
Ooh, a 'problem child' I suspect..
May I politely suggest you have a limited (at best) chance of finding original spares for a British one like this - assuming you're looking in USA.
You could try posting it on pennymachines.co.uk, who knows? You might get lucky.
Otherwise it's make 'em yourself or move it along I guess.
Good luck & regards,
andydotp
andydotp
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests