Wanted: Coin return cradle

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I need a coin return cradle for a 25¢ Pace All-Star Comet.
Mine is broken right off. Cell: 609.891.9383

Any leads to where it may be found?

Image
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 am

Am I phrasing it wrong?
How about a 25¢ Pace escalator?
Please point me in a direction.
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby oldslotman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:05 am

This could be a hard find. Your going to have to find someone that is maybe selling salvage parts from a machine. There are most likely no repo for these. Keep an eye on ebay. There is a five cent one on there now so you might luck out and find a 25 cent one someday. It may take a long time so be patient.
oldslotman
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 am

My dear friend,
I have been looking on the bay for six years.
Patience is implicit.
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby oldslotman » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 pm

I'll keep my eyes open for you. Don't run across a lot of pace parts
oldslotman
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm
Location: Bellevue, Nebraska

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby Midcoast Vintage » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 pm

check with john hamernik in milwaukee.
his dad art had a barn load of pace parts.
User avatar
Midcoast Vintage
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: South Beloit, Il

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I shall check with John.
I'll let you know results.
Thx.
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 am

I wasn't able to get a phone number, but I did get the address.
I sent a letter a couple days ago and am waiting for the response.
Thanks much.
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ

Re: Wanted: Coin return cradle

Postby drwstr123 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:45 am

It's been two weeks and no response to my letter and no return.
He did have more than 1 address in town..I don't know if it got to him.
Thanks for the info, though.
Mike
Image
drwstr123
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am
Location: Cenrtal, NJ


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests