1926 Jennings Dutch Boy/Girl parts needed

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

1926 Jennings Dutch Boy/Girl parts needed

Postby Jackpot » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:24 am

1926 Jennings Dutch boy/Girl slot parts needed. This is a early dutch boy with out a jackpot. I need a cabinet base and the Handel side wood. Also need skill stop parts and a Jennings side vendor back door for this slot machine.

This is a slot that sat for years on the ground and the base needs replacement. My cell number is 206-390-6333

Thank You
Rodger Knutson
I Buy-sell-trade coin op's. I also have some later model slot parts. There are piles of manuals at:
http://coinslots.com/page21.html
Jackpot
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:15 am
Location: Shoreline Washington

Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest