Columbia Mech top Casting

Forum rules
This is the spot to list any parts that you are looking for.

Columbia Mech top Casting

Postby nvmos2 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Image.jpg
Image.jpg


I am looking for the top casting for a Columbia standard Slot Machine mechanism.
It is the casting between the coin carousel and the reels.
The carousel is attached atop it and the payout detection finger slide is attached to the front of it.
If you have a good one on a parts mechanism, please advise.
The photo shows a broken one that needs replacement.
nvmos2
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am
Location: SE Virginia

Re: Columbia Mech top Casting

Postby dsimon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 am

Did you ever have any luck finding any Columbia parts?

Dave
dsimon
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: Columbia Mech top Casting

Postby terick2104 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 am

Check with Bud Gott - Mn. [651] 452-5277
terick2104
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 am

Re: Columbia Mech top Casting

Postby nvmos2 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:13 am

Yes…..no longer looking for this part.
I'm sorry; I should have posted a note to close out this thread.

Thanks to TJ of this forum who has the part and offered it to me.
And thank you terick2104; someone else also reminded me of Bud G. ("Mr. Columbia") and I contacted him a week ago;
he also has a few of these parts left; I met him years ago and had forgotten all about his stash of parts.

Actually, the guy who is restoring the machine was able to repair the part and it should hold up well.
I am probably too quick to discard a part that may still be useable; with the dwindling supply of parts,
we should try and save anything that still has service life left in it.
nvmos2
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 am
Location: SE Virginia


Return to Parts WANTED

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests